Combining anything (and everything) required to meet a particular customers' requirements, end-to-end inbound marketing services are, like other services, fully bespoke. Because no two clients are the same, every solution is tailored to meet what each individual situation requires.
1Improved Search Rankings
services are created with the goal of being found on Google (and others) for highly relevant, high volume search terms - generally within the first page, top 5 or top 3 results ultimate leading to increased site traffic.
2Social Network Marketing
aka social media marketing services are dedicated to being visible on social networks, engaging with members, building rapport, creating relationships and a perception of thought leadership.
3Email Campaign Management
is based on the understanding of the target market and buyer personas, designing hooks to appeal to the targets, creating enticing messages which pull users to site and into the sales funnel.
4Pay per Click Campaigns
can be used to validate organic search plans, but more importantly drive 'sales ready leads' to the website where they can be converted into customers, thus delivering a high ROI source / recurring revenue stream.
Several techniques are fairly universal in their application and are regularly employed by Carbide Media to promote client websites.
- Building keyword rich content
- Creating remarkable posts and articles
- Page titles adjusted to improve rankings
- Page meta descriptions tweaked for improved search click-through rates
- Social sharing added to sites for improved syndication
- Social mentions made to gain exposure to large social network audiences
- Paid search campaigns run to test organic keywords before SEO begins
- Use of intro videos for added exposure
- Multiple social network syndication using manual or ping.fm/hellotxt
- Follower building in connecting with prospects who have tweeted keywords
- Press release preparation and distribution
- Document sharing site posts
- Syndication on high authority web 2.0 sites
- Establishing a private web of trust via satellite sites
- Photo posts on sharing sites
- Shopping feeds for product vendors