Reputation management services are either proactive or reactive, depending upon the needs and wants of the client, and can include...
services are available to help overcome a negative public perception, usually due to one or more reviews on the internet.
is the proactive solicitation and publication of positive user experiences so as to establish a basedline.
are built to create a large number of followers, fans, connections, likes, pluses, or other social recognition measure.
Reputation management activities vary widely, depending upon the situation, but can often be tactics that include...
- Finding offender domain registrar TOS violations
- Intellectual Property law infringement identification
- Displacing negative search results with positive ones
- Displacing negative social results with positive ones
- Searching for Google spam violations
- Press releases with positive messaging
- Publicizing corporate social responsibility activities